Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Started..

I never really liked makeup. It took way too much time. It had too many steps.  But, when you put it on your face, you were a different person.  You paint on who you want to look like.  God made you in His image, the way you are supposed to look.  Why do we paint over his masterpiece? Well, because we are human and we think we know what is best for us, what look is best for us.  I love makeup that is subtle.  Not too much..but I love colors. So my mission is to make a cosmetic line that has soft, but bright colors at the same time, that will not make you look like a completely different person.  So that everyone can go out and be the confident you in the world.  But now, I love makeup and I am sharing those passions with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment