Monday, September 19, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

I can't explain to you how much I love Disney.  I love everything about it.  It is such a magical place that anyone can feel like a kid all over again.  I want to live there and get married there.  I am the most random person ever but I have fun being random.  Self confidence goes a long ways in life.  When I first started my  youtube channel I was nervous as heck. Only my roommate and super super close friends knew.  What if it would get out? What if what I was doing was stupid? It's not! No dream is ever stupid! Everyone can achieve their dream if they just believe! Cinderella taught me that:) So I guess a few of my favorite things now is Disney, self confidence, and subscribers!! So please subscribe to my beauty channel at www.youtube.com/allthingspink92! thanks so much!!
xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment